We thank you and appreciate your service or product purchase with us on our Website www.caselaws.org (hereinafter referred to as “CaseLaws”). Please read this policy and the CaseLaws terms and conditions carefully as they will give you important information and guidelines about your rights and obligations as our customer, with respect to any purchase or service we provide to you.
We make every effort to provide the service to you as per the specifications and timelines mentioned against each service or product purchased by you from CaseLaws, however, if, due for any reason, we are unable to provide to you the service or product you purchased from us, then you shall be entitled to a refund which shall be subject on the following situations:
- The Refund shall be only considered in the event there is a clear, visible deficiency with the service or product purchased from CaseLaws.
- In the event a customer has paid for a service and then requests for a refund only because there was a change in mind, the refund shall not be considered as there is no fault, defect, or onus on CaseLaws.
- Refund requests shall not be entertained after the work has been shared with you in the event of a change of mind. However, we shall give you the option of using the amount paid by you, for an alternative service, if any available, in CaseLaws amounting to the same value and the said amount could be applied in part or whole towards the said new service; and
- If the request for a refund has been raised seven days after the purchase of a service or product has been completed and the same has been intimated and indicated via email or through any form of communication stating that the work has been completed, then, such refund request shall be deemed invalid and shall not be considered.
- For any order placed for the document creation, the amount paid is completely non-refundable, it is on the end user to confirm any doubts prior to placing the order for the document creation from CaseLaws support, In the event of no response from the CaseLaws support end-user shall not place an order for document creation and in case if the order has been placed for any document buyer will not be liable to claim any refund, any refund request will not be entertained after the order has been placed.
If the request for the refund has been approved by CaseLaws, the same shall be processed and intimated to you via email. This refund process could take a minimum of 15 to 20 business days to process and shall be credited to your bank account accordingly. We shall handle the refund process with care and ensure that the money spent by you is returned to you at the earliest.